Purina® Rabbit Chow™ Fibre3® Formula Natural AdvantEdge® is a natural*, corn-free rabbit feed that provides superior nutrition for rabbits of all ages. It helps younger rabbits get a great start and helps older rabbits maintain ideal body weight. Free of all fillers, preservatives and artificial colors, Fibre3® Formula Natural AdvantEdge® Rabbit Feed provides complete nutrition, giving your rabbits the feed they need for growth, health and longevity.
- The Natural AdvantEdge®—superior, consistent, natural* nutrition FREE from all fillers, preservatives and artificial colors
- High fiber—for normal digestive tract function and overall health
- Corn-free—created especially for the unique needs of rabbits
- Great for rabbits of all ages—high fiber content is ideal for both young bunnies to help them get a good start, and to help older rabbits maintain ideal body weight
- Added lactobacillus, yeast and yucca shidigera—supports digestive health and aids in odor control
- Complete, natural* nutrition—no additional supplements necessary. Great for rabbits of all ages and perfect to maintain a healthy body weight
- High-quality plant proteins—loaded with natural nutrients found only in plants that optimize vitality and support immune function
- Highly palatable—for proper intake and growth
- Purina® FeedGuard® Nutrition System—stringent quality standards help ensure many of the industry’s highest quality ingredients available are used. It ensures greater nutritional consistency bag after bag and considers all key nutrients and their interactions with each other to better support overall rabbit health
As always, when changing your rabbits from one feeding program to another, make the change gradually, over a five- to seven-day period. Mix the new feed with the old, gradually increasing the amount of the new feed (it’s always important to allow time for the rabbits’ intestinal flora to adjust to any new feed.) Continue to feed at the same time each day. Clean the feeding dish daily so uneaten food does not become stale and moldy. And always provide plenty of clean, fresh, cool water to rabbits at all times.
*with added vitamins, minerals, and trace nutrients