Looking for a product that provides protection against flies while leaving your horse’s coat conditioned and shiny? Bronco® Gold Equine Fly Spray delivers just that; the fly protection horse owners demand, with the exceptional value you’d expect from the Bronco® name, plus a coat conditioner that imparts a high sheen to the hair when brushed out. This combination makes it ideal for the summer show season.
Just one to two ounces of Bronco® Gold fly spray per horse per day kills and repels stable, horn, house, face, horse, and deer flies plus mosquitoes and gnats and also acts as a grooming aid.
Bronco® Gold fly spray may be applied either with a soft cloth on the horse or as a fine mist spray on the horse or in the barn.
Effective fly control can be achieved by incorporating a few simple management tips:
- Dispose of fly breeding material including manure and used bedding
- If waste disposal is not possible, treat manure with an effective larvicide
- Keep paddocks and corrals clean and dry
- Scrub water buckets and troughs weekly
- Remove standing water which may serve as a mosquito breeding ground
- Read all labels before use, heed warnings and apply according to label directions
- Do not mix different fly repellents together
Bronco® Gold fly spray is available in two convenient sizes – 32-ounce with trigger sprayer and one gallon refill.
Bronco® Gold fly spray is an official fly control product of the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA), United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) and Horse Shows In The Sun (HITS).